I'm going to stop posting. This is frustrating.
I was saying if I left right now I couldn't get back here in time to work Monday. But I can't go off to work and leave them here with no power.
There are places we could all go that are closer. Mom has a sister in Dallas. I have friends in north Texas. But those places are not ones where I could leave them and come back to work. I don't know what to do but I need to decide in the next few hours.
I keep saying I need to work. I do for two reasons. Money and my co workers need relief. They have been at work for 72 hours now.
I'm going to intentionally post this and go to my car to charge my phone and cool off.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment