skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
technical difficulties
Sunday, September 14, 2008
24 hours without power
I'm doing ok, hot and sweaty. Didn't sleep well. No one did. We are used to sleeping in a well air conditioned place. Slightly spoiled I guess. Its hard on JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(62)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(11)
Death With Dignity
I Love Electricity
Day 3
Wow
I hit the wrong key again!
Hit the wrong key!
24 hours without power
Rain and heat
The night the lights went out
Ike,Ike, Go Away
I can't believe the week has gotten away from me. ...
►
August
(17)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(11)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment