Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hit the wrong key!

Posted that a little prematurely.

We have tossed around the idea of me taking mom and JJ somewhere. We thought about leaving before the storm but I, yes I am taking the blame for it, decided to stay put. 2 reasons, first we don't have enough money and second, I need to work. I thought a few hours without electricity. I didn't think about the heat. I also was thinking about getting to work on Monday. Now I need to take them somewhere and come back to work which means picking them up just before school opens back up.
Do I take them to my brother's? That's where my mom lives. It's 9 hours away. They smoke in the house and have 2 cats in the house. JJ is allergic to both. I could take mom there then go 2 1/2 hours further and leave JJ with daughter #2. Then drive 11 hours home so I can work. Uf I left right now (impossible)

No comments: