Monday, August 18, 2008

Something is not right

I just drove through a small town on my way to work in time to see the hookups in the bar parking lot at closing time. I wanna be there again. I can't remember the last time I closed a bar.
Damn, I almost hit a deer and it is starting to rain!

2 comments:

No Safe Words said...

Well... duh. You knew that matrimony wouldn't somehow immunize you against wanting to, um, close down bars, right? (And kill deer.)

(You know what DOES work, though, is embittered celibacy, scathing misanthropy, night blindness, and a dash of agoraphobia. I haven't run down a deer in YEARS!)

Brian said...

Yeah, it's not matrimony keeping me from closing bars - it's age.

Well, that and the fact that I have to be at work 5 hours after the bars close. And Friday & Saturday nights? I can't quite stay up that late. 10pm and my eyes are fluttering. This aging shit sux!