Friday, February 1, 2008

Still alive

I am still breathing. I misplaced my phone for a while. Call me Fran. Call me Johnny. Just shoot me.
Right now there are there drafts sitting, waiting for me to post them. Not sure why I haven't posted them yet except that it dawned on me that everyone else may not think my grandchildren are as interesting as I do. That wipes out two entries.
I blog all day long. In my head. While I'm driving. I'm much funnier that way. And thinner. And smarter.
As I was cooking dinner (I know- WTF! ) I realized something funny. The kitchen in our apartment is so small that if I bend over to check something in the oven I turn the dishwasher off with my ass. Again, that was funnier in my head. Once it's typed out it is just sad.
Got a text last night from Amye. Said she might be coming to Big D tonight. Did I want to go out with them. Hell yes! Then today the text that they were not coming. Bummer. Now I am sitting on the couch, watching What N@t To We@r thinking that I would gladly throw all my clothes in the trash for a trip to NYC and a makeover. Those people that resist are crazy.
How are you spending Friday night?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent my Friday night killing several of my closest friends and their progeny. Well, ok.... I was only killing their characters in a Dungeons and Dragons game, but it sounded much cooler the other way

No Safe Words said...

I was killing cockroaches.

I know! The glamour!

Anonymous said...

So much death and destruction! I Like it!

Anonymous said...

Nope, sorry, turning the dishwasher off with your ass is funny in any language...