Monday, February 11, 2008
Screw up!
Last summer my 10 year old spent a few weeks in Kansas with my sister where she became good friends with the little neighbor girl about the same age. Last night they were talking on the phone and I overheard her say " Your mom is a really good person and a good mom." Aaawww, how sweet. Then I heard " Well my mom is OK, sometimes just a few little screw ups."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heh, could be much, much worse.
You have your own 10 year old saying you're OK as a parent? I'd call that high praise!!
ok, knowing the friends mom VERY WELL, you should be so very very worried! by the way, i no longer talk to that crackhead. and you are a way better mother and person than she could ever dream of being. love ya sis!
Post a Comment