Monday, January 7, 2008

Blackberry Clueless

A month or so ago I acquired the cutest little red Blackberry Pearl cell phone. I don't like it as much as my old S@int phone, mainly because I don't know how to utilize it to it's fullest potential. I do use it daily to read all my fav blogs and check my email, from my desk, while gazing out the window. Multi-tasking at it's best. Much to my dismay, I have yet to figure out how to post to my blog. I am sure I could update on an hourly basis if I could only figure this out. If I had the patience to read the instruction booklet or use the CD that came with or even utilize the "help" function it might help, but these things appear to be written in some high tech mumbo jumbo. There has to a simple approach to teaching someone how to do this, right?

3 comments:

Brian said...

Lordy, thought something in the cookies killed you.

Your reluctance to read your Blackberry's users manual shows one thing - you think a lot like a guy. (Ummm, I think I meant that as a compliment. Unless you don't like how guys think, in which case pretend I didn't say it, mmkay?)

Anonymous said...

Check with your host to see if there's a "Remote Hosting" feature or some such. It may be as simple as sending an e-mail to your blogger account.

I know nothing of blackberries that aren't fruit, else I'd (attempt to)be more helpful

Anonymous said...

*Ahem* That would be "Remote Posting", not "Remote Hosting"