I know you have all been thinking that I succumbed to some freaky mammogram accident and have been walking around in a daze, unable to type or communicate with the rest of the world. Honestly, having my precious breasts squeezed between sheets of Lucite and having gamma rays (or whatever it is) shot through them wasn't so bad. The technician was sweet. She laughed (and I think would have really complied) when I asked her mid squeeze if she could grab my cell phone out of my purse and take a few photos of me in such a sexy pose because I hadn't yet found a suitable Valentine's Day gift for Cross.
The truth is I'm lazy. My life is boring.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Of course I thought you ran away to Somalia and became, yes, a pirate.
Glad to see you back. :)
Wow, unsexiest post about squeezing breasts ever ;)
I empathize on the whole uninspired/boring life thing
Post a Comment