Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Much Fun




Whoever invented this giant inflatable thing should be shot! That's me, Daughter #2 and Princess Pink.










JJ and I made the pilgrimage to OKC to visit the birth place of Her Majesty The Princess of All Things Pink and Sparkling. We did a little shopping, a little eating and lots of running and giggling with what sounded like hundreds of little kids. I had a blast.


After several trips up the slide and sharing a twin size bed with my fav 2 year old and his dump truck, a doll, and a dinosaur, I needed a little Ibuprofen to get going in the morning. It was more than worth it to get to see my precious grand babies. I love them so much.


I've been slacking this week. Only one job for me all week long. No trips to Houston. No shifts at the prison. I hardly know what to do with all my free time.
I worked on a baby shower gift for a co worker, thought about addressing holiday cards, thought about doing some baking, thought about wrapping gifts, thought about cleaning house. Notice a trend? I did spend one day shopping. Finished buying gifts for the grand babies. Their parents are out of luck this year. I have to find something for Cross. He bought me a new TV! Wow. I can't wait for him to leave for work so I can use MY gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one! That looks like a lot of fun :)