Tuesday, December 18, 2007
COOKIES
Most of you (well Circe) would be really shocked to know that all my co-workers view me as a selfish, cranky, uncaring Scrooge. This is ssssoooo not me. They have taken my verbalized dislike for Christmas music and turned me into the anti-holiday bitch of the office. To show them they are wrong I decided to use one of Brian's recipes and bake them all some cookies. Cookies that I am going to deliver in cute little hand crafted paper containers. Bah humbug to them. Ah, hell- I'll probably just sit around watching TV, eating the cookies I just baked and cursing myself for taking this damned job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I still have the picture of you dressed up as Santa last year at our former place of dismal employment, holding all the little meth orphans...
Your new co-workers must totally suck. You are one of the kindest, most emotionally generous people I've ever known.
Constant Christmas music would get on anyone's nerves. Pooh on them for not actually getting to know you.
Can't fault you for not sharing the cookies . . .
Post a Comment