Friday, November 30, 2007

Laundry Night

I so thought life in the city was going to be all interesting and fun. Here it is Friday night, 11:41 pm and I am doing laundry while JJ and MiMi are playing cards. WOW! I could have done this in Small Town Texas. The weekend is not looking any better. The most exciting thing I got going on is my granddaughter's birthday party. The little princess will be three. Three going on thirty.
Has anyone heard from Circe? Either school is kickin' her ass or she fell off the wagon and is holed up somewhere with some hot man! I'm gonna be mad if it is the latter. If I'm not gettin' any then she shouldn't either!
My job still sucks. No luck with a new one. My life still sucks. No luck with a new one.
I think the dryer stopped, I gotta go before someone steals my underwear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is doing laundry cooler than playing Dungeons and Dragons on a Friday night?

No word from out lady Circe on my end, though she did pick up an e-card I sent her earlier in the week, so I don't think she was swallowed up in an earthquake or anything.

No Safe Words said...

Rainy has my cell (he's spending the night at a friend's...), and your new number is on it...

I'll try to call you soon.

P.S. Don't let your panties get stolen at the laundromat! Sell them on eBay!